Welcome to Diana Rambles!
Hi, I’m Diana ~ a creative, crafty Midwestern Vegan Mama. I offer simple, creative, & frugal solutions to everyday life.
While I am now a plant-based vegan, you can still access my older non-vegan recipes.
- Ijams Nature Center in KnoxvilleGet out in the wilderness at Ijams Nature Center and enjoy hiking, biking, wildlife, educational activities, an ariel obstacle course, and more at this natural area in Knoxville, TN.
- Enger Tower Park in DuluthNo trip to Duluth is complete without a trip to Enger Tower Park. This 5-story octagonal stone tower has panoramic views of the city, harbor, and Lake Superior.
- Joyoung Soy Milk Maker ReviewWant to make organic soy milk with no additives at home? I recommend the Joyoung Y521 Fully Automatic Soy Milk Maker, which makes juice, soups, and plant milks.
- S’more Embroidery Floss Bobbins – Free PrintableDownload and print these S’more Embroidery Floss Bobbins & Organizers for neater crafting. Friendship Bracelet Looms are included in this downloadable free printable.
- Fresh Cranberry Yogurt DipThis Vegan Fresh Cranberry Yogurt Dip is delicious with a dairy-free alternative but can be made with regular yogurt as well.
- Granite Peak Ski Area in WisconsinLooking for great Midwest skiing? Check out Granite Peak Ski Area in Central Wisconsin.