Do you love pumpkin spice? Do you want to impress your friends or co-workers? Make them this simple microwave Pumpkin Spice Fudge.
I have experimented with a few different microwave fudge flavors over the past few years. The last two I made were not the greatest, but I am back with a HIT! This Pumpkin Spice Fudge with sweetened condensed milk is truly amazing and oh so easy to make.
Pumpkin Spice Fudge Recipe
There are four simple ingredients required for this recipe. Orange (red and yellow) food coloring is optional.
- white chocolate chips
- sweetened condensed milk
- pumpkin pie spices
- pumpkin spice extract
Thie recipe goes together really quickly with the aid of a microwave. When I tell people that I made it in the microwave they don’t believe me. Maybe I should keep it a secret and tell them that it is very complicated to make. Make sure to check out my Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake or Pumpkin Instant Oatmeal Crisp.
Since this recipe uses white chocolate chips, it comes out a very light color. It actually looks like butter so I like to add in a little orange food coloring to enhance the look. I didn’t have any orange food coloring on hand, so I used a few drops of red and yellow mixed together.
Do yourself a favor and just double this microwave pumpkin fudge recipe. This is actually the first time I did not double the fudge recipe and I regretted it. I took it to the first marching band competition of the year and the chaperones had it devoured before the kids got any.
This fudge has a rich pumpkin taste which is followed by the spice. You will have trouble just eating one piece. I will be making more soon! It is the perfect treat to take to any fall get-together.
- sweetened condensed milk, 1 can
- white chocolate chips, 1.5 bags
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1.5 teaspoon pumpkin extract
- 1.5 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- orange food coloring
- In a large glass bowl soften the butter in the microwave.
- Add the condensed milk and white chocolate chips to the bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- Repeat the microwaving until the chips are melted.
- Stir in the extract.
- Stir in pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in some orange food coloring. I used 3 drops of yellow and 2 drops of red food coloring.
- Pour into a foil lined 8x8 dish.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut & serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 31Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g