Enjoy the flavors of fall with this easy to make Pumpkin Salted Caramel Poke Cake. Enjoy the fun fall blog hop at the end of the post.
Pumpkin season is in full swing and I have another great recipe for you. This one combines the goodness of pumpkin with salted caramel. This poke cake is made with a cake mix, which makes it very simple to bake. It’s topped with both cream cheese frosting and salted caramel for a delicious bite after bite.
Pumpkin Salted Caramel Poke Cake Recipe
This recipe requires seven simple ingredients. It uses a pumpkin cake mix and a can of cream cheese frosting.
The cake ingredients are mixed and baked together according to the package. The cake is poked once it comes out of the oven and the sweetened condensed milk and salted caramel sauce is poured into the holes. Once the cake cools, frost it with the cream cheese icing and drizzle salted caramel sauce on top. YUM!
At first I was a little skeptical about the combination of caramel and pumpkin, but it was really good. It’s a fantastic combination of flavors. I baked it in a disposable foil pan and took it to a potluck. It disappeared quickly! Have you had pumpkin and salted caramel before?
Check out these fun blog hop of other great Halloween DIY projects and recipes, that my friends and I put together.
- DIY Witch Hat Headband – Busy Creating Memories
- Quick and Easy Faux Gilded Pumpkins – How Was Your Day?
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub – Food Fun Family
- DIY Dorothy Halloween Costume for Adults – Style on Main
- Easy Holiday Wood Photo Frame – Casa Moncada
- DIY Mummy Pumpkin Halloween Craft – The Eyes of a Boy
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Scrub – Views from the ‘Ville