Here is a Strawberry Pie recipe that is simple to make and only 1+ point on Weight Watchers. This crustless recipe is also a low carb dessert.
This week’s skinnier dessert recipe is a crustless strawberry pie. It is made with fresh strawberries and sugar-free pudding and gelatin. I’ve been making these recipes lately to support friends who are on Weight Watchers and counting the points on all the food they eat.
I want to encourage my friends to be successful in their quest to be healthier, so I am not tempting them with my usual rich desserts. This pie is a total of 8+ points. Cut it into 8 pieces and each serving is 1+ points.
Low Carb Crustless Strawberry Pie Recipe
Like the other Weight Watchers dessert recipes that I have posted, this pie only has a few ingredients. The four ingredients are strawberries, water, sugar-free pudding, and sugar-free gelatin.
Spray a pie plate with cooking spray.
Line the bottom of the plate with the chopped strawberries.
In a medium saucepan, combine the water and pudding mix.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
When the pudding thickens, remove from the heat.
Stir in the strawberry gelatin until thoroughly combined.
Pour over the strawberries in the pie plate.
Refrigerate until set.
This was another hit at our weekly TV viewing party. My friends said it was really yummy for only 1+ point. I myself would be tempted to eat more than one piece. Luckily there were several of us wanting some, which keep me from overeating. I will definitely be making this again soon!
I wonder how this would taste with different berries?! I must try that out.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 package cook & serve sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- Spray a pie plate with cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of the plate with the chopped strawberries.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water and pudding mix.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When the pudding thickens, remove from the heat.
- Stir in the strawberry gelatin until thoroughly combined.
- Pour over the strawberries in the pie plate.
- Refrigerate until set.