This week’s peach month recipe is another dessert. This peach crisp is very easy to make using instant oatmeal packets and graham crackers. Not super sweet, but it pairs well with vanilla ice cream.
Peach Crisp Recipe
How simple is that? You might already have these ingredients on hand.
I took this to a party and got many compliments. People liked that it wasn’t overly sweet.
- 2 fresh peaches
- 4 packets of brown sugar and maple instant oatmeal
- 4 cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup butter
- Spray an 8x8 pan with some cooking spray.
- Chop the peaches (skin on) and place them on the bottom of the pan.
- Crush the graham crackers, chop the pecans, and toss in a bowl with the instant oatmeal.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the dry ingredients.
- Layer the mixture over the peaches.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.