Create this easy football pizza for your game day football party using a frozen pizza.
It’s playoff time and I am busy planning our football championship party. Pizza seems to be a favorite food with football watchers, so I decided we must include it. I was thinking of ways to cut a pizza into a football shape but then realized that some of it would be wasted. I decided to just make a football on top of a frozen pizza with pepperoni for our game day party.
Pepperoni Football Pizza
This pizza is quite easy to create. You just need a frozen cheese pizza, pepperoni slices, and a mozzarella cheese stick.
Get the directions at the bottom of the post.
No matter who you are rooting for, it’s perfect for any football party!
Get creative and make the football out of other toppings? Pepperoni mimics the color of a football, but wouldn’t sausage be fun too? Laces could be made from onions. Make several different topping varieties and see which one your guests like best.
I think my guys would love their football pizza made with a combination of several types of meat. Personally, I would put my pepperoni on top of a vegetable lovers pizza.
Are you hosting the big game this year? Who are you rooting for? What would you put on top of your pizza?
- frozen cheese pizza
- pepperoni slices
- mozzarella cheese stick
- Preheat your oven according to the directions on the frozen pizza package.
- Place your pizza on your cookie sheet or whatever you are going to cook it on.
- Lay the pepperoni slices out in a football shape, making sure the edges of the pepperoni overlap.
- Pull strips of off the cheese stick to create the football laces.
- Lay the laces down on top of the pepperoni to look like the stitching on a football. You will need to tear the strips to length.
- Bake the pizza as long as the directions on packaging require.
Get creative and make a football with sausage or mushrooms.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 68 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 7mg Sodium: 153mg Carbohydrates: 7g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g