Come see how easy it is to make a snack stadium for your game day celebration! Building plans and free stadium decoration printables are included in this post.
DIY Snack Stadium
- A (2) 11″ x 3″ (inside end zone)
- B (2) 18″ x 3″ (inside sideline)
- C (2) 11″ x 6″ (outsize end zone)
- D (2) 18″ x 6″ (outside sideline)
- E (8) half of 4″ x 6″ (diagonal supports)
- F (4) 6″ x 6″ (outside corners)
- optional: X1 (4) half of 2″ x 4″ (inside brace for end zone)
- optional: X2 (2) 11″ x 5″ (inside platform for end zone)
- Attach pieces A & C to form the inside walls of the stadium.
- Attach pieces E to each corner.
- Attach pieces B & D to create the outside walls of the stadium.
- Attach pieces F to the outside corners to finish off the stadium structure.
- Optional: Attach pieces X1 & X2 for inside platform if desired. We had to trim these slightly for them to fit.
- I created Skittles® Candy Bark* and placed it in the end zone. *recipe below
- I opened a tall jar of TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa and placed it in the middle of the sidelines. TOSTITOS® Original Tortilla Chips filled the space on each side of the salsa.
- I opened jar of queso and placed it to the other side of the stadium flanked by TOSTITOS® Scoops.
- SNICKERS® Minis were placed in two corners of the endzone and Skittles® were placed in the other two.
- Pepsi™ 20 oz. bottles were placed on the outside corners of the stadium.
- Football players were created with SNICKERS® Minis and soft taffy candies. I unwrapped red and yellow soft taffy candies and microwaved them for about 3 seconds to soften. I cut each in half, rolled each into a little round helmet shape, and place on top of unwrapped the SNICKERS® Minis. The helmets stuck to the chocolate as it hardened.
This DIY snack stadium was a lot of fun to make. I can’t wait to use it at our Big Game party! Have you ever made a snack stadium?
posted 13 Jan 2016