It is baseball playoffs time. Come learn how to make a Baseball Snack Stadium for your World Series watch party.
I’m a baseball fan and the Chicago Cubs are my favorite team. They had the best record in baseball this year and are in the playoffs.
We will be hosting many watch parties in hopes of our beloved Cubbies winning the World Series.
**THE CHICAGO CUBS ENDED UP WINNING THE WORLD SERIES A MONTH AFTER I POSTED THIS!!**
Below I will show you how to make your own baseball snack stadium.
Come back soon to see our baseball party set up and grab some free printables.
DIY Baseball Snack Stadium
I did not have to spend too much on this project. I just purchased two 20″x30″ foam boards and some food container.
The plastic containers were purchased from Dollar Tree.
I already had some white utility tape on hand from my other snack stadiums.
Directions are at the bottom of this post
This baseball snack stadium went together in under an hour.
This snackdium and be stored for use year after year!
Come back next week and see my snack stadium in use during my baseball playoffs party.
Check out the full baseball party with more printables~
- two 20″x30″ foam boards
- white utility tape
- one square food container
- four small food containers
- ruler or straight-edge
- box cutters
- glue or tape
- Using the following plans, mark the cutting lines on your foam boards using your straight-edge.
- Note: The dotted lines are for wall placement, so do not cut along them.
- Carefully cut out the foam stadium pieces using the box cutters.
- Your pieces will look like this.
- Assemble the outfield walls and attach to the base using the white utility tape. Continue assembly of the entire stadium as shown in the video I posted on YouTube.
- Reinforce all the edges with the tape.
- Add the infield containers.
- Decorate with these free printables.
I printed out a picture of ivy to decorate the outfield walls like Wrigley Field. I did not include that with my free download since I did not create them.
I'd love to see your creations! Please share them on Pinterest.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.