It is baseball playoff time. Come learn how to make a Baseball Snack Stadium for your World Series watch party.
I’m a baseball fan and the Chicago Cubs are my favorite team. They had the best record in baseball this year and are in the playoffs.
We will be hosting many watch parties in hopes of our beloved Cubbies winning the World Series.
**THE CHICAGO CUBS ENDED UP WINNING THE WORLD SERIES A MONTH AFTER I POSTED THIS!!**
I’ve created a football snack stadium and now it’s time for a baseball-themed snack stadium.
Below I will show you how to make your own baseball snack stadium along with ideas for throwing a baseball themed party.
DIY Baseball Snack Stadium
I did not have to spend too much on this project. I just purchased two 20″x30″ foam boards and some food containers.
The plastic containers were purchased from Dollar Tree. Get the directions at the bottom of this post.
I already had some white utility tape on hand from my other snack stadiums.
This baseball snack stadium went together in under an hour. This snackdium and be stored for use year after year!
How to Host a Baseball Party
Throw a baseball party to cheer on your favorite team or to celebrate a birthday with these free party printables.
The centerpiece of the party was the snack stadium. After I created the stadium, I made some printables to decorate it with. I created blue and red strips with baseballs to adorn the outside of the stadium and the back of the bleachers. While this is not a replica of Wrigley Field, I did print out copies of ivy over brick to place on the outfield wall. I also created a small W flag to fly over the stadium. The link to the snack stadium decorations is near the bottom of the post.
I filled the infield with guacamole and placed salsa in the bases. Tortilla chips made up the outfield. Popcorn and peanuts filled the outfield bleachers. Party attendees will also love Bacon Mac & Cheese Cupcakes.
You can’t go to the stadium without having a hot dog, so they were included in our party. Condiments were served in shot glasses. There were veggies and Ranch Bacon Cream Cheese Dip in a baseball mitt dip tray, water bottles with cute baseball labels, sunflower seeds, candy, and cupcakes with baseball picks in them.
Free Sports Party Decor
Decorations included many of our Cubbie decor. The party was laid out on some old baseball fabric I have. I grabbed the free baseball banners here and created the water bottle labels and food picks myself. You can download those here and the baseball stadium decorations here. The baseball plates were created by drawing red stitching onto a white paper plate.
Sports fans will love throwing a Football Party with its own snack stadium.
Are you a baseball fan? Which team would you celebrate with a baseball party?
- two 20″x30″ foam boards
- white utility tape
- one square food container
- four small food containers
- ruler or straight-edge
- box cutters
- glue or tape
- Using the following plans, mark the cutting lines on your foam boards using your straight-edge.
- Note: The dotted lines are for wall placement, so do not cut along them.
- Carefully cut out the foam stadium pieces using the box cutters. You need (1 - field base) 20"x20" w/ 7" diagonal, (2 - field walls) 3"x20.75", (2 - outer outfield walls) 7"x13", (2 - inner outfield walls) 5"x12", (1 - outer centerfield wall) 7"x9.25", (4 - outfield inserts) 3"x5"7", and (1 - inner centerfield wall) 5"x6.25".
- Your pieces will look like this. Get the pattern pdf here.
- Assemble the outfield walls and attach them to the base using the white utility tape. Continue assembly of the entire stadium as shown in this video.
- Reinforce all the edges with the tape.
- Add the infield containers.
- Decorate with these free printables.
I printed out a picture of ivy to decorate the outfield walls like Wrigley Field. I did not include that with my free download since I did not create them.
I'd love to see your creations! Please share them on Pinterest.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.