Try this simple Bacon Ranch Cream Cheese Spread that doubles as a party dip.
My son is getting tired of the same old lunches every day. I am trying to mix it up by having different options on hand. He loves bagels and cream cheese but gets bored with them. I came up with this savory spread that elevates plain old cream cheese. It’s perfect for teens and adults alike.
Bacon Ranch Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
There are only five ingredients needed for this recipe. I recommend that you set the block of cream cheese out on the counter to soften up ahead of time.
Take your softened cream cheese and combine it with the other ingredients. How easy is that?
I served this on a toasted whole wheat bagel. My son gobbled it up right away.
I also set it out as a snack dip with pretzel twists. Would you eat this?
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 3 strips of bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1 teaspoon ranch mix
- Set the cream cheese out on the counter to soften up.
- Cook the bacon and let it cool.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces.
- Finely chop the green onion.
- Stir the cream cheese, bacon, green onion and cheese together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Stir the ranch mix into the cream cheese spread.
- Serve on a toasted bagel or as a dip for pretzels.