Here is a fun new spin on everyone’s favorite Easter treat. Bunny Peeps are combined with Golden Oreos to form Peeps on the Potty.
Peeps are so much fun. They come in so many colors and you can get birds or bunnies for Easter. This silly food snack is perfect for kid to help make. My daughter make ours.
Bunny Peeps on a Potty
Candy Melts to match
1. Open up the Oreos and cut the bottom of the Peeps.
2. Melt your candy melts in a microwave safe dish in 30 second increments, stirring in between until melted. Use the melt to attach the bottom piece of the Peep to the side of the Oreo without creme.
3. Use melt to glue the back of the Peep Bunny to that piece.
4. Make the toilet ring by adding a circle of candy melt to the middle of the Oreo creme.
5. Push the bottom of the bunny into the ring to create your Peep on a Potty.
Don’t you love it? My daughter had so much fun creating these and sharing with her friends. They all giggled. Telling people the name of these is certainly good for lively conversation.
What do you think? Will you be making these this Easter?