Are you looking for a recipe to share with those you love on Valentine’s Day? Look no further than this tasty strawberry caramel pretzel bark.
I can’t believe it’s almost Valentine’s Day. Every year holidays just seem to sneak up on us. It’s like time is moving quicker and quicker. I’m fine by that today because I am getting tired of winter. I am so looking forward to my favorite season~ SPRING!
Instead of focusing on the negative, I have another fun spin on my popular candy bark to share with you. I just love the combination of strawberry and caramel. Combined with the saltiness of pretzels, and you have a winner on your hands! Another winner is No Bake Homemade Thin Mints.
Strawberry Caramel Pretzel Bark
This bark is really easy to use. It only requires 5 ingredients. It’s a spin-off of my Candy Bark, but instead of crackers, I have used pretzels. With white chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet.
White chocolate works really well with pretzels. Lay out the pretzels, cover them with the caramel, bake and then top with the white chips and M&Ms. It’s so simple but tasty!
Doesn’t that look good? I served it at a recent party and it disappeared quickly. Nom nom nom!! People had never had these M&Ms before.
Need a great handmade gift for your favorite valentine? Check out this DIY Tool Bouquet. Your kids will love Pokemon Valentine Cards or a Valentine’s Day Party.
They are a new limited-edition flavor. Personally, I don’t think they should be limited because strawberry is good beyond Valentine’s Day. Would you try them?
Strawberry M&M Caramel Pretzel Bark
Enjoy the delicious combination of strawberry and caramel in this pretzel bark.
- pretzel twists
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- Strawberry M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. I use a cookie sheet liner instead.
- Arrange pretzels to cover the bottom of the sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar and boil for 3 minutes.
- Pour the caramel over the pretzels and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove the sheet from the oven and sprinkle the white chocolate chips on top. When the white chips look glossy (about 2 minutes) spread the melted chips over the top like frosting.
- Sprinkle the Strawberry M&Ms on top.
- Place the cookie sheet in the fridge to harden.
- Break it apart into uneven pieces and serve.
- Store in airtight container.