Enjoy these free St. Patrick’s Day themed printable cupcake toppers. Find more fun St. Patrick’s projects as you scroll down.
February is flying by and it’s nearly time for St. Patrick’s Day. Since it usually falls close to Spring Break around here, we like to celebrate early. I’ve created these cute St. Patrick’s Day themed cupcake toppers for you to print and enjoy.
St. Patrick’s Printable Cupcake Toppers
I created these cute printables using St. Patrick’s themed clipart. There are two toppers with a rainbow and two with wording. I printed them, cut out each circle, and taped a long toothpick on the back. They are displayed within green glittery St. Patrick’s hats. Isn’t that cute?
I shared the printable with my friend, Amy. She resized and printed them at 50% to create bottle caps for a hairbow. Isn’t this bow so cute? I love the jeweled circle around the bottle cap. She creates amazing bows! Check out her shop here.
Want to top your own food or create some kind of craft? Just click here or the image below to download.
Be sure to press your luck, and see all the other fab St Patrick’s Day projects
- Rainbow Bobby Pins – Style on Main
- Pot of Gold Crochet Cup Cozy – Busy Creating Memories
- Lucky Mini Terrarium – How Was Your Day?
- Shamrock Emoji Pudding Cups – Cutefetti
- St Patrick’s Day Glass Map Necklace – Food Fun Family
- St Patrick’s Day DIY Slime – Views from the ‘Ville
- Easy St Patrick’s Day Centerpiece – Upstate Ramblings