Here is a simple tutorial for S’more Parfait Cups that are perfect for special after school snack at home or on the go. It includes a free printable for a tag that says S’more Love From Mom or Grandma.
Do you ever have a special after school get together that requires a special snack? Do you ever just want to make something a little extra for your kids to remind them how much they are loved? Try these simple S’more Parfait Cups. These cups are made with NABISCO Go-Paks!, Snack Pack® Pudding Cups, and Reddi-Wip Original.
S’more Parfait Cups Instructions
- Print the S’more Love tags as 4″x6″ on best quality. I did mine on card stock.
- Cut out the tags and punch out the hole.
- Open a Teddy Grahams Go-Paks! and OREO Go-Paks! and remove about half of the contents.
- Tie a tag around the top of the cup. I had to secure mine with a little clear tape in back.
- Put the contents of one Vanilla Snack Pack Pudding into a small mixing bowl. Add an equal or slightly larger amount of marshmallow creme to the bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the contents one Chocolate Snack Pack Pudding to the Teddy Grahams cup and half of the marshmallow mixture to the OREO cup.
- Add the contents of another Chocolate Snack Pack Pudding to the OREO cup and the remaining marshmallow mixture to the Teddy Grahams cup.
- Top with Reddi-wip.
Put the lid back on the cups if you need to store or take them to go. My kids ejoyed them right away.
Nom nom nom! They devoured their special treat!
Get NABISCO Go-Paks!, Snack Pack® Pudding Cups, and Reddi-Wip Original at Walmart. Go-Paks come in seven varieties and are only $1. I love how they come in a plastic cup that doesn’t leak, will hold the parfait, and can be washed out and reused.
Find more delicious Go-Pak inspiration at DeliciousMomentsOfJoy.com. Would you pick the Teddy Graham or OREO S’more Parfait?