Download and print these free Pokemon Valentine Cards for your child to hand out to friends.
My kids love Pokemon. They look up Pokemon videos on YouTube and play with their Pokemon cards. They have a variety of Pokemon merchandise. I sewed clothes for my boys out of Pikachu fabric when they were younger.
With the release of Pokémon GO, people of all ages love the Pocket Monsters. I created these Pokemon Valentine Cards for my children to hand out to their friends this year. I’m offering them as a free download to you too. These go along with my free Pokemon party printables.
DIY Pokemon Valentine Cards
These Heart Pokemon ball ‘I choose you’ valentines are easy to use. You can access the valentine cards download at the bottom of the post. These are very easy to make!
- Click the arrow in the upper right corner to download.
- Print the cards out in color. I recommend that you use white cardstock.
- Cut out the cards and sign your name.
- Punch a hole in the heart so that it can be tied onto a gift bag. I used small cellophane bags.
- Fill the gift bags with candy and treats. I used blue, yellow, and red candies to represent the three teams on Pokémon GO.
Valentine Candy Bark would also be good in the gift bags. Pokémon cards can be put into each bag.
Valentine Treat Bags
Close the bag and tie the Pokemon heart to the top of the bag. How cute is that? Check out my free party decorations for a Pokemon Valentine’s Party.
Which are your favorite Pokemon? I love Spoink and Jigglypuff!