Create a fun Easter Peeps treat that all ages will love!
I was at the store this morning buying Easter candy for another recipe and these Peeps just called out to me. I never thought that they were very good and decided that I needed to make them more appetizing! I ended up with these marshmallow birds in a nest of sprinkles!!!
You need some original Peeps, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
Dip a Peep in the melted chocolate and then dip in the sprinkles. Set on some wax paper until it hardens.
What a quick and yummy treat. They were gone about five minutes after the kids got home.
This one turned out a little funky because I dipped it sideways! LOL!
- Chocolate Chips
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter or cookie sheet.
- Place the sprinkles in a shallow dish.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Pull the Peeps apart.
- Dip the Peeps in the chocolate and immediately dip into the sprinkles.
- Place on the wax paper to harden.
Enjoy more Easter fun~
originally posted 4 March 2013