Are you ready for some orange microwave fudge? It’s super easy to make and tastes like a Dreamcicle.
I’ve actually featured a variety of this fudge before. I got the recipe from my bloggy friend, Alexis. She linked microwave lemon fudge to my weekly linky party way back in September. I made it for my son’s marching band and they LOVED it.
That recipe gets requests all the time. I always let them know that you just have to adjust one ingredient to change the flavor. I always make this for a big group, so I am showing you the doubled recipe. It makes A LOT!
Orange Microwave Fudge Recipe
As you can see, the ingredients are very minimal. I am used to creating this for a big crowd, so the photo and recipe below reflects a double amount.
This is just part of my slab of fudge. Please cut the recipe in half if you are not serving to a bunch of people.
I made this for the boy’s swim team. Many of the kids are also in marching band, so I asked if they prefer lemon or orange. Nearly all of them said the orange. When I run out of this orange extract, I will try another flavor.
How good does that look? This rich, creamy fudge is delectable!
- 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 bags of white chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of pure orange extract
- orange food coloring (I mixed yellow and red)
- Soften the butter in a large glass bowl.
- Add in the milk and chips to the bowl.
- Microwave for 45 seconds on high, then stir.
- Repeat microwaving in 30 seconds increments and stirring until the white chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir in the orange extract and food coloring.
- Pour into a foil lined 9x13 dish.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 102 Total Fat: 12g