Yeah! It’s time for another Doll Tested – Mother Approved review of clothing for American Girl or 18″ Dolls. This review has a giveaway too!I discovered Etsy sellers Blissality when I entered a giveaway for their stuff. I did not win the giveaway but I contacted Elizabeth and Lisa and asked if they were willing to do a review/giveaway here at Diana Rambles. They agreed and sent us one of their mermaid outfits for Dori’s American Girl doll. She was so excited when the outfit arrived and immediately put it on her doll. I have to tell you that the little bikini top cracked me up because it’s just so cute. I love how it fits. The stitching gives it a realistic shell look. I love the shimmery fabric used…I really reminds me of the ocean. The felt used in the top and the fin to give them form and thickness. The bottom has no opening for feet, but it works since a doll can’t walk! LOL!Dori happens to have a mermaid outfit the same color so she posed with her doll. She loves to get shells out and pretend they are at the beach together.This outfit is so cute. The seams are all serged. The way the straps of the top are sewn in with velcro closures makes the top fit well and stay on. Using felt to reinforce the outfit is a smart idea! Due to the craftsmanship and creativity that went into the mermaid outfit, I give Blissality 5 stars! Blissality is running a $12 special pricing on this mermaid outfit during the month of February. After that it returns to it’s regular price of $15. Check out Blissality’s gallery here.Blissality is offering a mermaid outfit for an American Girl or 18″ Doll to one of my lucky Diana Rambles readers. This giveaway will run through 11:59pm CST on Sunday, February 13th. The winner will be chosen via random.org and notified on February 14th and will have 48 hours to contact me. This giveaway is for the mermaid only! Doll not included!
- You must do the mandatory entry
- Leave your email address with your mandatory entry if it’s not available in your profile
- Each entry needs to be a separate comment (remember to do multiple comments on those indicated as multiple entries!)
- US addresses only
- Visit Blissality Etsy shop and check out their items. Come back here and leave a comment on what your favorite item for an 18″ or American Girl doll is.
- 1 entry for adding Blissality to your list of shop favorites at Etsy.
- 1 entry for adding my shop to your list of shop favorites at Etsy.
- 1 entry for being a public follower of Diana Rambles via Google Friend Connect. Find this under My Followers near the top of my left sidebar. Click Follow and then confirm.
- 3 entries for signing up for Blissality’s email list here.
- 3 entries for subscribing to my Diana Rambles Feedburner. Make sure you verify the subscription. Find at the top of my left sidebar.
- 1 entry for following me via Twitter @FreeStyleMama.
- 1 entry (up to 10 each day…must be at least 2 hours apart) for tweeting about this giveaway on Twitter. Feel free to copy the following~ Enter to #win a Mermaid Outfit for an 18″ #AmericanGirl Doll #giveaway #contest ends Feb 13th @FreeStyleMama http://tinyurl.com/AGmermaid Please leave the link to your tweet in the comment. (You get the tweet link by clicking on the ‘4 mins ago’ time)
That is a bunch of entry possibilities. The more times you enter, the better chance you have of winning! I will publish each comment when the entry has been verified. **MAKE sure you follow the rules or the entry will be DQ’d!!**