Making lunches fun is not hard. Here are some easy ideas for making a cute Halloween themed lunch for your child.
I’ve put together two Halloween bento lunches to show you. Each contains a sandwich, a fruit, a veggie (carrots), something a little extra, and a treat. Both are packed in an Easy Lunchbox. Here is a break down of each one.
The bento lunch above has a turkey & cheese sandwich on JJ’s day old bread with a scary cat food pick, carrots, a clementine orange decorated with a jack-o-lantern face (with a permanent marker), yogurt covered raisins in the ghost container, and fall M&Ms in the pumpkin container.
This second bento has a pumpkin shaped peanut butter sandwich, which was made with a pumpkin cookie cutter and decorated with edible marker. It also has carrots, ranch dip for the carrots in the ghost container, grapes speared on a fancy food stick, and candy corn in the pumpkin container.
See how easy that is to make? These can be put together very quickly. Here is a list of the supplies I used.
- Easy Lunchboxes – Comes in a set of 4. Different colors available.
- Pumpkin & Ghost containers – Get these for lunches or these for party favors.
- Pumpkin Cookie Cutter – part of this set for all occasions
- Halloween Food Picks – many uses for these!
- Appetizer Spears – use picks above if you need to put a lid on it