Here is an amazing recipe for a Halloween Bark that will be the talk of any party you go to. It can be made with leftover Halloween candy.
Happy Halloween! Do you want to take the perfect treat to a Halloween party? Create this Halloween Bark quickly using saltine crackers, butter, brown sugar, chocolate chips, and Halloween candies or cookies.
Halloween Toffee Bark Recipe
- 2 sleeves saltine crackers
- 2 sticks of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- candy corn
- Halloween sandwich cookies
- Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Lay out a single layer of saltine crackers on the cookie sheet.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar to the melted butter and stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil for 3 minutes with a constant stir to create a toffee mixture.
- Pour the toffee mixture over the crackers. Spread out the toffee with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Put the cookie sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the toffee.
- After 2-3 minutes, the chocolate chips look glossy. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate across the toffee.
- Break up the sandwich cookies and sprinkle them on top of the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle on the candy corn and sprinkles too.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator to harden for at least an hour.
- Break or crack the bark apart into small pieces.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container.
Doesn’t that look good? We call this Crack since it’s made out of crackers and it’s so addicting. Whenever I take it to a party or event, it disappears quickly. People cannot believe it’s made with saltine crackers.
Have you ever had toffee bark?
This post contains an affiliate link.