Here is an amazing recipe for a Halloween Bark that will be the talk of any party you go to. It can be made with leftover Halloween candy.
Happy Halloween! Do you want to take the perfect treat to a Halloween party? Create this Halloween Bark quickly using saltine crackers, butter, brown sugar, chocolate chips, and Halloween candies or cookies.
Halloween Toffee Bark Recipe
Doesn’t that look good? Whenever I take it to a party or event, it disappears quickly. People cannot believe it’s made with saltine crackers.
Candy Corn Bark
Check out this amazing Candy Corn Bark that is perfect for Fall parties.
Over the past year, you’ve seen me post various varieties of my toffee bark. My latest version is based off a favorite fall snack of mine~ candy corn and dry roasted peanuts. Throw in some chocolate and a few more ingredients and you have this candy corn bark.
Have you ever had cracker toffee bark? It is such an amazing combination of flavors. Who would have ever thought that saltine crackers could make a delicious sweet treat? I was skeptical at first, but I was immediately sold. You don’t even taste the crackers. It’s so hard to explain the taste. It’s so addicting!
Candy Corn Bark
The ingredients for this are saltine crackers, butter, brown sugar, semi-sweet chocolate chips, candy corn, and dry roasted peanuts.
I took these to my son’s marching band competition and he walked around and shared with his friends. They loved it and understood why we call it crack. No one could eat just one piece. This is definitely one of my favorite versions of this toffee bark!
The candy corn and peanuts go great together! Doesn’t this look fantastic?
- 2 sleeves saltine crackers
- 2 sticks of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- candy corn
- Halloween sandwich cookies
- Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Lay out a single layer of saltine crackers on the cookie sheet.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar to the melted butter and stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil for 3 minutes with a constant stir to create a toffee mixture.
- Pour the toffee mixture over the crackers. Spread out the toffee with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Put the cookie sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the toffee.
- After 2-3 minutes, the chocolate chips look glossy. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate across the toffee.
- Break up the sandwich cookies and sprinkle them on top of the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle on the candy corn and sprinkles too.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator to harden for at least an hour.
- Break or crack the bark apart into small pieces.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container.