Here is a simple recipe for a vegan fresh cranberry dip that is perfect to serve at a holiday gathering. It can be served as a dip, spread, or consumed on its own.
I am really social and outgoing and I enjoy entertaining. I love getting together with friends and just shooting the breeze. No get-together is complete without food.
I am always trying to create new recipes that get people’s attention, but I keep their likes and needs in mind. Many people have allergies or sensitivities and have to watch everything they eat.
Vegan Fresh Cranberry Dip Recipe
Dairy is one of those foods that many do not consume. Some, like us, are vegan.
Since we are mostly whole-food plant-based, I do not use dairy alternatives, but I make an exception for special occasions.
It is important to me to serve food that vegans and non-vegans will enjoy. This dip is one of those.
We are hosting our annual Christmas party on Saturday and I have created a creamy cranberry dip. I will be serving it as a dip with fruit and crackers. I am also using it to make Vegan Pinwheels. You can get the dip recipe at the bottom of the post.
I have been making fresh cranberry relish for years, but I only recently discovered how well it goes with crackers, graham crackers, and fruit. I created festive fruit kabobs to go with the dip.
Holiday Party Appetizers
One of my favorite holiday party foods is Tofurkey Pinwheels. They are usually made with cream cheese, but I used this Cranberry Relish Dip instead.
- veggie tortillas
- Fresh Cranberry Yogurt Dip
- vegan “turkey” deli slices slices
- fresh spinach, chopped
- shredded carrot
- Lay out a tortilla and spread the cranberry dip on half of it.
- Layer deli slices on the cranberry.
- Layer spinach on top of the vegan “turkey”.
- Add desired optional toppings.
- Carefully roll the tortilla, starting with the topped edge.
- Slice into pinwheels of desired thickness.
- Insert the toothpicks.
- Serve right away.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Do you have vegan friends or family that love cranberry? You will be making them happy with these recipes!
More Vegan Cranberry Recipes
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 orange
- ¼ - ½ cup sugar
- Vanilla Vegan (Dairy-Free Alternative) Yogurt
- Rinse and drain the cranberries.
- Core the apple and chop into eighths.
- Cut the orange into eighths. Leave the peel on.
- Finely chop the cranberries, apple, and orange by running through a meat grinder or food processor.
- Stir in sugar to taste. I tend to stick to lower amounts of sugar.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator overnight.
- Mix the cranberry relish with the vegan yogurt. The ratio is up to you, but I like to go 50-50.
- Serve with fruit, vegan crackers, or use the dip as a spread.
- Store leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator.