Here is an Easter Candy Bark variation of my famous candy toffee bark. It’s easy to make and quite tasty.
I love holiday candy. All those fun colors to match the corresponding holiday. Recently picked up two varieties of Easter M&Ms to make this Easter Candy Bark.
Easter Candy Bark
This bark is the perfect treat to take to a gathering. Since it’s made with crackers and is so addicting, we call it crack. People will be impressed and will ask you for the recipe.
This is what the bark looks like before you break it apart. So fun and colorful!
Isn’t that festive? It’s the perfect addition to an Easter basket or celebration. We call this crack because it’s made with crackers and it’s very addictive. It’s funny to hear people asking me if I can make them some crack. Make this and you will see just how irresistible it is. Would you like a piece?
- 2 sleeves of saltine crackers
- 2 sticks (1 cup) of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Easter M&Ms
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Line the cookie sheet with the saltine crackers. This will take 1-2 sleeves of crackers.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar, stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Continue to stir while it boils for 3 minutes.
- Pour the toffee mixture over the saltines.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the toffee.
- When the chocolate chips look glossy (approximately 2 minutes) spread the chocolate across the toffee.
- Sprinkle the M&Ms on top of the melted chocolate.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator to harden for at least an hour.
- Break the bark apart into small pieces.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container.
- It is OK to store it on a counter but keep in the refrigerator if it the room is warm.
Amount Per Serving: Sodium: 4651mg