Here is another recipe that I got from my friend Hilda. This Coconut Poke Cake utilizes a can of coconut milk. Great for the coconut lover!
Coconut Poke Cake Recipe
This cake is not as sweet as other poke cakes I made, but if you like coconut you will really enjoy it. You will also enjoy my Peach Poke Cake.
Check out my other poke cake recipes!
- Yellow Cake Mix
- eggs, oil, and water according to package directions
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 can coconut milk
- whipped topping
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions in a 9x13 baking pan.
- Fold half of the shredded coconut into the batter.
- Bake according to package directions. Let cool.
- Poke holes around the entire cake with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Slowly pour the coconut milk into the holes, using up the entire can.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Let the whipped topping soften.
- Fold in the other half of the coconut.
- Frost the cake.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator.