I often get asked where to buy bento supplies. I’ve gotten mine in a variety of places including a Japanese Dollar Store in San Fran (my sister got them for me), eBay (mostly from Japan), and a few online shops. I’ve influenced a few friends started in making bentos for their kids too. Do you want to start making bentos for your child? It’s a great way to make sure they are eating healthy plus you can reduce waste by not using baggies and other packaging.
This set contains the following pictured below: plastic bento box (Lock & Lock knock-off), 2 Toast Stamps (I Love You & Let’s Eat), a Hippo container, 2 Heart containers, 6 Silicone Food Cups, and a set of Plastic Heart Picks. These items will help you get a good start in making bentos.
- You must do the mandatory entry
- Leave your email address with your mandatory entry if it’s not available in your profile
- Each entry needs to be a separate comment (remember to do multiple comments on those indicated as multiple entries!)
- US addresses only
- Become a public follower via Google Friend Connect of my Bento Blog Network site. While you are there check out the weekly Bento of the Week meme. Go to that site to follow, but come back here and leave a comment saying you did so.
- 1 entry for being a public follower via GFC of my new blog Link Rink, which is a place to list and find linkies & memes. Check out the extensive Giveaway Linkies listed!
- 1 entry for being a public follower via GFC of my business blog, Custom Blog Designs.
- 1 entry for following me via Twitter @FreeStyleMama.
- 1 entry (up to 10 each day…must be at least 2 hours apart) for tweeting about this giveaway on Twitter. Feel free to copy the following~ Enter to #win a Bento Beginner Lunch Set #giveaway #contest ends Jan 27th @FreeStyleMama http://tinyurl.com/DRbento2 Please leave the link to your tweet in the comment. (You get the tweet link by clicking on the ‘4 mins ago’ time)