Back by popular demand is another American Girl Doll & Wardrobe giveaway. Our first one was so successful that we’ve decided to make it a series. This second giveaway is Valentine’s theme. This fabulous giveaway is brought to you by the following co-hosts, sponsors, & contributors~
1. Diana of Diana Rambles – Diana aka FreeStyleMama, the host of this giveaway, is a self-described creative crafty mama of 3 who blogs about food, crafts, family & fun. She also is a blog designer & seamstress.
2. Amy of SewsNBows – Amy is a fabric hoarder and sewing pattern collector who enjoys sewing children’s clothing and accessories. Her beautiful creations are showcased on her blog.
3. Charlotte of Saving with Charlotte – Saving with Charlotte is family friendly and if it doesn’t pass the grandma test, it doesn’t get posted on my blog. Charlotte blogs about a variety of topics, including: Kids Crafts & Activities, DIY, Simple Household Solutions, Recipes, Misc. Deals & Promotions, Product Reviews, Free Samples, and Much More!
4. Linda of Crafts a la mode – Linda loves to make things.. crafts, DIY, even fun food.
5. Lisa of Crazy Adventures in Parenting – Lisa Douglas is an Army wife raising seven kids sharing humorous parental war-stories, yummy homemade family-friendly recipes, craft tutorials, hilarious family videos, and much more at CrazyAdventuresinParenting.com. Lisa’s on a journey to savor every “small” moment, finding the humor in the joy in everything (even diapers and laundry).
6. Lynn of Turnips 2 Tangerines – Turnips 2 Tangerines is Lynn’s Little Kitchen in the Big Woods of Northern WI is where she shares with you, her family tested and approved recipes, kitchen tips and many adventures traveling throughout Wisconsin.
7. Stephanie of The Tip Toe Fairy – Stephanie is a stay-at-home mommy to 3. She blogs about crafting, cupcakes, book reviews, and more.
8. Stephanie of A Geek in Glasses – Stephanie loves all things Vintage and crafty and her house shows it. She just got AG Doll Molly McIntire for Christmas because she wants to have a Victory Garden and loves all things 1940’s!!!
9. Gina of Gina’s Craft Corner
– This blog follows Gina on her journey as she learns to sew. She
mainly focuses on turning upcycled material into something beautiful.
10. Kristin of A Thrifter in Disguise – A self-described thrifter, Kristen blogs about finding creative ways to find savings without sacrificing style. A mom of 3, she loves creating crafts and activities to keep her kids busy.
11. KC of The Real Thing with the Coake Family – KC is a stay at home mom of two cuties who are 11 and 7. She blogs at The Real Thing with the Coake Family which is about living the creative life with her family, while keeping it real along the way.
12. Laura of Laura Kelly’s INKlings – Laura Kelly is a licensed artist and creative project designer in addition to being the resident dyesigner for the Rit Studio and an inaugural member of The Sharpie Squad. She blogs her journey with hopes of inspiring and stimulating creativity in others.
13. Jenny of Learning and Growing the Piwi Way
– Jenny is a proud wife and mama who enjoys blogging about teaching her kids, the books she reads and food. With another job relocation always just over the horizon life most of the projects she writes about are an attempt to distract her from packing.
14. Janine of Janine’s Confessions of A Mommyaholic – Janine is a wife and mom to two little girls 16 months apart. She blogs about being a mom and so much more, and also designs blogs and offers blogging advice.
15. Corinna of For My Love Of -Corinna is a bold and eclectic DIY decorator. She loves to reinvent and create pretty things and blogs about it at for my love of blog.
Emily of Naptime Creations Harriet of Posh on a Budget
Ayelet of The Graceful Rose Millie & Kristina of 2 Crochet Hooks
Nina of Mamabelly‘s Lunches with Love Sonnet of SohoSonnet Creative Living
Lisa of Chronically Content Barbara of Barbara’s Beat
CatsMeow1 – dress The Graceful Rose – dress & headband
The Tip Toe Fairy – tutu & fairy wings Gina’s Craft Corner – doll tote
Domestic Bliss Squared – crocheted accessories Tickie’s Time – coat & boots
xoxo Grandma – dress & necklace 2 Crochet Hooks – poncho & accessories
Eden Ava Couture – complete outfit GiGi’s Doll Creations – bedding
Meatloaf and Melodrama – outfit Keema Kids – outfit
Pixie Dust Doll Clothes – outfit Two It Yourself – matching chair envelopes
Doll It Up – complete outfit Laura Kelly’s INKlings – ladybug costume
USA & Canada Only. Official Rules at bottom of the entry form.
Bonus entries unlocked after required entry.
The more entries, the better chance you have of winning.