How would you like to win an American Girl Doll and a huge collection of custom made clothing & accessories? Would you love to have this for your daughter, granddaughter or maybe yourself? You could win it just in time for the holidays!
1. Diana of Diana Rambles – Diana aka FreeStyleMama, self-described creative crafty mama of 3 who blogs about food, crafts, family & fun.
2. Amy of SewsNBows – Amy is a fabric hoarder and sewing pattern collector who enjoys sewing children’s clothing and accessories. Her creations are showcased on her blog.
3. Barbara of Barbara’s Beat – Since April of 2009, Barbara’s Beat has been blogging about family issues; helping moms find deals; find coupons and resources to save money and make life easier; win giveaways; and learn about consumer issues. We also promote MOMtrepreneurs and DADtrepreneurs.
4. Jenny of Learning and Growing the Piwi Way – Jenny, a proud wife and mama of two girls. The family travel with her hubby’s work so most of her time is spent teaching her kids and passing on a love of cooking and crafting. In her spare time, JJ blogs about their portable learning. You can read about their travels on her blog.
5. Gina of Gina’s Craft Corner – This blog follows Gina on her journey as she learns to sew. She mainly focuses on turning upcycled material into something beautiful.
6. Shannon of Cozy Country Living – Shannon is a wife and stay at home mother to four wonderful children. She enjoys living in the country with her family and shares her simple recipes, crafts and family fun ideas at Cozy Country Living.
7. Janell of Saving you Dinero – Janell is a stay-at-home mom and blogger at Saving You Dinero, a blog dedicated to “saving you time and money, from kitchen to store and so much more.” Janell enjoys baking, shopping online, and saving money by scouring the internet for the best deals and coupon codes.
8. Millie & Kristina of 2 Crochet Hooks – Millie and Kristina, a Mother and Daughter team of Fiber Crafters, Entrepreneurs and Environmentally Concerned Parents. Blogging about Crochet, Crafts, Recycling, and Fun!
9. Charlotte of Saving with Charlotte – Charlotte created Saving with Charlotte to share her love of couponing and frugal living with others. She blogs about Kids Crafts & Indoor Activities, Simple Household Solutions, Freebies, Miscellaneous Offers, Meijer Deals and more!
Meg of Jewell Star Doll Clothes Lynn of Turnips 2 Tangerines
Lisa of Crazy Adventures in Parenting Linda of Crafts a la Mode
Stephanie of The Tip Toe Fairy Pam of Jessica’s Doll Closet
Pam of The Patriotic Pam
SewsNBows – 2 outfits Tickie’s Time – coat & boots
A Geek in Glasses – holiday food set Jewell Doll Clothes – gymnastic outfit
A Doll’s Necessities – cami set xoxo Grandma – outfit
Susan Sweaters – winter outfit All Things With Purpose – outfit
Apron Strings & Other Things – nightgown & PJs 2 Crochet Hooks – bedding & purse
GiGi’s Doll Creations – backpack Gina’s Craft Corner – purse & necklace
The Tip Toe Fairy – mermaid outfit Jessica’s Doll Closet – PJs & slippers
Pixie Dust Doll Clothes – outfit Me And My Sister In Law – ballerina outfit
Enter the giveaway using the PromoSimple entry form below.
US Only. Official Rules at bottom of PromoSimple entry form.
Bonus entries unlocked after required entry.
The more entries, the better chance you have of winning.
Powered by PromoSimple.
By entering a giveaway hosted by Diana Rambles, your email will be added to a subscription list at MailChimp.
Emails will only be sent to announce new giveaways, and an opt-out option will available.