1. Upload icons to image storage site (such as photobucket).
2. Create an HTML/Java Gadget (widget) on your sidebar and use the following code for each icon~
3. Replace the red bolded part with the URL (web address) to your social media site, such as
4. Replace the green bolded part with the direct URL link of the icon, such as
5. Add in front of the code if you want it centered.
Add if you want a line break.
7. You can add all the icons you want to the same gadget/widget!
Updated: I was asked how to link directly to your email address. Here is how:
Looking for some fun free social media icons? Check out my freebies here. Including this new set~