Enjoy the flavors of fall with this easy to make Pumpkin Salted Caramel Poke Cake. Enjoy the fun fall blog hop at the end of the post.
Pumpkin season is in full swing and I have another great recipe for you. This one combines the goodness of pumpkin with salted caramel. This poke cake is made with a cake mix, which makes it very simple to bake. It’s topped with both cream cheese frosting and salted caramel for a delicious bite after bite.
Pumpkin Salted Caramel Poke Cake Recipe
I was a little skeptical about the combination of caramel and pumpkin, but it was really good.
Check out these fun blog hop of other great Halloween DIY projects and recipes, that my friends and I put together.
- DIY Witch Hat Headband – Busy Creating Memories
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub – Food Fun Family
- DIY Dorothy Halloween Costume for Adults – Style on Main
- Quick and Easy Faux Gilded Pumpkins – How Was Your Day?
- Pumpkin Salted Caramel Poke Cake – Diana Rambles
- Easy Holiday Wood Photo Frame – Casa Moncada
- DIY Mummy Pumpkin Halloween Craft – The Eyes of a Boy
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Scrub – Views from the ‘Ville